Thursday, June 4, 2009

Experiments in Physics

Velocity - traction = AAAAUUGGHH!!!

I'd already smooshed the Esprit when I hit the grass. The throttle was mashed to the floor, so suddenly it all broke loose.



Luckily this photographer was there to put out the grass fire that started after those sparks ignited the dry weeds.



On the last lap, I thought an airplane or pterodactyl flew over. The replay shows it was the shadow from the car below me. I was on an overpass. Oops. They have a rendering logic bug there.



And Brent, here's one of the woodies. Had I cared more, I would've trimmed the wheel arches.

2 comments:

brent said...

You said "woodie".. heheheheh
How did you do the simulated wood grain, wood grain?
Looks good but would look better on a Lambo or something. :-)

Armpit Studios said...

I used 1 or 2 different tear shapes I think, stretched way out long. Duplicated and mirrored, and darker and lighter shades of wood color. All over a base medium stained wood color. The trim pieces are kinda that way too, just lighter and fewer layers.

Yeah, I also had it on a Mustang and every other car that I won toward the beginning of my career. :)