Monday, May 18, 2009

Doritos Alert

Hey, grab a bag of the new Late Night Tacos at Midnight flavor of Doritos. They taste a lot like an actual Taco Bell/John's type taco with some mild sauce, and very reminiscent of the original Taco flavor, not to be confused with the more recent Taco flavor, which are still good, but nothing like the old ones. I hope these stick around. And I'll once again say that Tostitos should bring back their nacho cheese chip. Those were so goddamned good!

Still haven't seen any real sugar Des/Pepsi yet, but then I don't get out much.

1 comment:

Brass Pear said...

I'll try the chips.

Boy howdy--you're missing out on the Throwback stuff. I ran out over the weekend and had a regular Mt. Dew and it sucked.....

If they don't keep this on the market, I don't know what I'll do...it must be selling well--I can't find it very many places.