Sunday, January 18, 2009

Atari

Goddamn, I wish I still had my 2600 or Sears equivalent (I forget which mine was). The hours I spent racing a little car around a track shaped sorta like an H tipped over onto its side. I think that track was called Devil's Elbow or something like that. And the ice tracks were a shitload of fun once you got the groove. I used to have the audio from the racing game on a cassette tape. Wonder if that's still around.



This Atari ad has someone who looks and sounds an awful lot like Don Knotts in jail. (Probably slammed the door behind him when he went in to change the pillowcases.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could borrow mine. Although I don't have your fabled, "H Racer" game. You supply the cart, I'll supply the hardware to play it!

Armpit Studios said...

Why does that not surprise me? :D