Thursday, March 19, 2009

Marrs Attacks Are Go!

First practice with our newest new guitarist, Andy last night. He sure brings a lot of energy to the band. Always kinda boppin' around and hollering when I do a busy fill. Let's hope this one's a keeper. I was looking at his Firebird during some song and suddenly realized it had no tuning keys! Ah, they're on the back of the headstock. He said the original used banjo tuners, maybe because the headstock looked like a Strat headstock and Fender was going to sue, so they flipped it over, which landed the tuning keys on the wrong side.

I had Kim pick me up a set of black Schaller strap locks tonight at her lesson.

Ooo, this Phantom Teardrop 12–string is gorgeous. The weird Voxes were always my favorites. I'd love to hear one of those Vox guitar organs.

Oh, and the new Marrs Attacks site is mostly up and running.

No comments: