Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fire Good

If they still put lighter fluid in packages like this, I'd be much more apt to cook with charcoal than gas. (Yeah, it's stove fuel, not starter fluid, but you know what I mean.) Just look at the coolness of that illustration. Dad is really excited to cook his fish with a can of fuel that has an illustration of him cooking his fish with a can of fuel that has an illu… Whoa. That's deep. And Junior is all keyed up over seeing a bear in a park ranger uniform. The bear? Well he's just waiting around for the fish to cook.

1 comment:

Brass Pear said...

I have yet to succumb to a gas grill. I'm on my 3rd Weber and just can't quite make the change to gas. Love that charcoal flavor. It'd take me 2 years to burn enough grease on a gas grill to have things taste as they should....