Monday, February 2, 2009

When Space Was Groovy


I'm not a Battlestar Galactica fan, but this belt buckle caught my attention on eBay, only because I have one in the same style, but it has a Harley–Davidson logo and cycle on it. I bought mine somewhere along the Bagnell Dam strip, probably at the same time I got a T–shirt that I had them put a Harley "1" logo on the front, a Harley wings logo on the back, and "TUT" in iridescent letters on the back across the top, I think.







View Larger Map

2 comments:

Brass Pear said...

Back in the day, they had everything in that same metallic rainbow lettering. I had a couple of shirts that were the 'choose your own iron-on' type myself. You could choose the type of lettering--and they had the metallic rainbow in that, too. Belt buckles...there's something I don't think about much.

Armpit Studios said...

I loved that stuff. Don't know if you recall I had a roll of "disco tape" as I called it. I had it on everything. A few years ago after my parents had left from a visit up here, I started finding little bits of it stuck to everything around our house. I think there's still a piece on the knob that tightens the clutch on my hi-hat stand.