Thursday, February 5, 2009

Dad the Stooge

I got iLife '09 installed last night and was going through the face recognition confirmation in iPhoto. After you name a few instances of the same face, iPhoto will attempt to recognize that person in other photos. I was getting slight chuckles out of the objects that iPhoto thought were faces in some photos, like the wheel of a car or the crotch of some plastic transforming bug/robot that Kim's nephew had. I was going through the list of photos of my Dad that it thought he was in when an unfortunate gust of wind gave him Crazy Professor Hair. This led iPhoto to think that the life–size cardboard cutout of Larry Fine of the Three Stooges in my brother's house was Dad. Poor Dad. :)



What's kind of neat is that it picked photos of both me and my brother as Dad, so there must be enough family resemblance there that the recognition spotted it.

1 comment:

Brass Pear said...

Family resemblance? Yeah, just a bit.


It's absolutely funny as heck that it id'd him as Larry Fine.