Sunday, November 8, 2009

Good Gig

That was a lot of fun. Seems to be a bar that has lots of regulars, sorta neighborhoody. Played my ass off. It was hot in there. Had to put my fan on medium. That's how I know it's hot. Kim & I and Emily did Perkins afterward. Had 12 pancakes, 12 omelets, 12 cups of coffee, 12 waitresses. Not really, but 1 person will get that. Got to bed at 4:30. Woke at 7:30. Fuck, I hate that. Had a short nap at some point during the laying–around–watching–TV–all–day. I did manage to make my way out to the garage and drove to Famous Dave's for a couple pork sammiches for supper. Good meat. The problem with that place though, is that they felt the need to make everything hot. The mac & cheese has jalapeƱo. Why?? I don't consider sweating and having my nose run an enjoyable meal.

No comments: