Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Forza Motorsport 3

Woohoo! I forgot about the release date. Ran to Best Buy to get it tonight. Fuckin' cool! I thought in cockpit view would be hard to drive, but it's very lifelike (sorta) after you get used to it. The new tracks are amazing, and a nice choice a new cars, although I still wish they'd put in some old Chaparrals and stuff like that. Driving the trucks is novel, but old CanAm cars woulda been much better. Even the 917 car from hell instead of so many variations of the 911. The physics engine seems much better. The cars don't seem to get butt–loose on a whim, easier to steer with the throttle when getting a little sideways around a curve. Taking the Bugatti Veyron out on the Le Mans track is amazing. On the long straight, you quickly hit 200mph (and you get an award thingy for that) and around 240 by the end of it. I know what I'll be doing this week.

2 comments:

brent said...

crap I forgot about that! Do you carry your points over from 2? I kind of hope not since I can't use mine.

Armpit Studios said...

Nope. Looks like you start from scratch. Go git it, boy! I dunno if there are different versions, but mine came with 2 discs.